Magellan Promotions is a rapidly growing promotional product marketing company located just outside of Milwaukee in West Allis, Wisconsin. We recently moved into our newly-renovated modern office that we are excited to grow into.
Since 2005, we have helped colleges, business and non-profits build a community through promotional product marketing solutions. Examples of the products we provide include custom imprinted pens, t-shirts, lanyards, flash drives, awards and more.
Promotional products are a $23+ billion-dollar industry and our sales rank in the top 5% of all distributors. We are a member of PPAI (Promotional Product Association International), an industry association that promotes and supports the growth of the industry.
We have three core values that guide our business:
We are innovative – We are never satisfied with the ordinary. We push the envelope, working to not just provide promotional products to our clients but truly add value to their organization through strategic, purposeful marketing products. This means we are researching, asking for feedback, and constantly learning. We will brainstorm ideas, recommend products, and make sure you have the most innovative solutions to reach your marketing objectives.
We are reliable – Our customers can count on us. We understand your project needs and deliver results on time, every time. When you reach out to us, someone is there to answer. We proactively handle the detail work from the day the project begins and we don’t overpromise and under deliver.
We are fun – Promotional products are fun, so working with us should be as well. At Magellan Promotions we take the stress away from our clients. From the work place to day to day communications, we keep things lighthearted and enjoyable for our employees and clients.
The key to our success is providing the best service in the industry to our clients. We are looking for a service-minded individual to join our outstanding team of Account Managers, working with our clients on a daily basis to find the promotional product marketing solutions that will help achieve their promotional product marketing goals.
The Account Manager position is a multi-faceted, dynamic role where no two days are the same. Our Account Managers manage active projects, provide creative solutions on potential projects and work with production to ensure client satisfaction on a daily basis. Each week, an Account Manager is involved in a wide variety of projects with a number of different clients.
This is a perfect position for a creative and organized individual who is a problem solver and truly loves to help others.
The Account Manager position is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who wants to be a part of a team and have their own scope of responsibility. A successful Account Manager enjoys helping clients and prospects manage projects that vary in depth, scope and intricacy. The Account Manager is the face of the company to their ever-expanding group of clients, with the responsibility of helping them market effectively through promotional products, apparel, awards and event signage. The Account Manager is responsible for framing communication to help ensure Magellan Promotions is the chosen resource on projects. Through this position the Account Manager is able to directly see how their efforts help their clients and build the Magellan Promotions business.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Interfacing with clients and prospects on a daily basis, providing industry leading service.
- Generating creative, engaging and memorable promotional product marketing solutions for each requested project.
- Ensuring the imprinted artwork on each product matches the branding and messaging of the clients.
- Identifying opportunities to grow new and existing clients and implementing our marketing initiatives.
- Introducing the company and present product solutions to clients and prospects via phone, video conferences, in-person meetings and at industry conferences and events.
- Processing and manage client orders throughout the supply chain.
- Maintaining CRM database and various project tracking documents.
While the Account Managers mainly work out of our corporate office, there is some travel involved, including a few overnight trips a year. This position reports to the Director of Accounts, and works extensively with the owner and the Account Management team.
- Three to eight years of providing high quality service to clients and a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field. Experience working in a business-to-business company is a plus.
- Exceptional written communication in a professional and clear manner is required.
- Experience presenting information with the goal of convincing an audience is a plus.
- Comfortable with handling multiple projects at one time without dropping the ball. Ability to respond to all emails during business hours, which can exceed 100+ during peak sales season.
- Working knowledge of CRM databases and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Quickbooks is a plus
Characteristics of a successful Account Manager include:
- Problem finder
Compensation & Benefits
Magellan Promotions offers a competitive salary for this position based off of applicable experience.
Fun Benefits – We’re a pretty relaxed group at Magellan Promotions. We have a casual dress code, summer hours, paid volunteering time, and more. Remote work opportunities are also available.
Formal Benefits – Health care, paid maternity leave, retirement plan, generous paid time off and paid holidays.
To apply, email a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com using the subject line “Account Manager – MP”.