A trade show is an opportunity to connect with an audience in a fun and exciting way. Handing out a promotional item is a way to make your company memorable both during AND after the show.
A show-stopping promotional item can:
- Create enticing pre-show promotion by advertising your booth activities and swag
- Help drive traffic to your booth at the show
- Serve as a reminder of the experience with your company after the show ends
- Promote word of mouth marketing, whenever anyone sees your swag
- Increase brand recall and recognition to support your business
For these reasons and many more, a trade show is one of the top uses for promotional products. You’ll find some swag at EVERY booth.
This certainly was the case when Michael attended the Milwaukee BizTimes Expo last week. In walking the show floor, Michael spotted our clients using the promotional items that we helped create. Here are a few highlights in what he saw:
What are your favorite show-stopping promotional items? We’ve also heard about sending teasers pre-show to drive booth traffic, such as sending ½ of a pen and then handing out the other ½ at the booth. In addition, we like the idea of holding a drawing for a higher value promotional item, and having higher-value items for VIP’s (or hot prospects) who stop by your booth. There are so many ways to effectively integrate promotional items into your events!
For more event ideas, see our blog posts:
For help discovering the right promotional idea for your events, please contact us.