Magellan Promotions is hiring a Product Manager to grow our custom die cut sticker sheet product line. Magellan Promotions has a unique and niche product solution requiring a marketing-focused professional to drive that business forward. This person will have sole marketing responsibility for this product line and will be responsible for directing, creating, writing, and implementing campaigns to build the brand and grow this product line.
Here are the activities that this position will be heavily involved in to grow this product line.
- Content Creation – This position will create written content to influence and educate, while providing a path to take an action. Content creation can include e-newsletters, blogs, case studies, brochures and social media.
- Creative Solutions – Work with the Magellan Promotions team and production departments to identify creative, innovative and unique sticker solutions. Create and carry out a plan to effectively market the solution.
- Sales Initiatives – Create, implement and coordinate sales and marketing initiatives with the Magellan Promotions staff.
- Magellan Promotions Marketing – The Product Manager will coordinate with the Magellan Promotions marketing team to maximize cross-selling opportunities.
- Website – Magellan Promotions will have a stand alone e-commerce based website for die cut sticker sheets. The Product Manager is responsible for continuing to ensure a first-class online experience that is helpful, informative and easy for the users to navigate. This involves continual addition of new products, helpful content, case studies, video, product examples, testimonials and more. SEO will need to be monitored and tweaked continually to ensure optimal web search results.
- Trade Shows/Events – Magellan Promotions attends conferences annually where stickers will be prominently featured. This role will coordinate with the Magellan Promotions team to ensure the product line is appropriately displayed and highlighted.
- Client Surveys – Lead client surveys and use gathered information to help direct marketing, operations and customer success teams.
Success of the die cut sticker sheet product line will be measured by monitoring new leads generated by marketing initiatives, awareness of the business (newsletter subscribers, website visits, social media impressions…), client journey on the website and overall client growth.
This position may be 100% remote or be located out of our corporate office in West Allis, Wisconsin. There will be limited travel, including potential conference participation.
Our preferred candidate has had over 5+ years of direct marketing experience managing a product line with varied responsibilities including understanding the marketplace, creating strategy and implementing a marketing plan in coordination with other staff. The candidate needs to be able to show that they were successful in leading measurable projects on the product they supported.
The candidate needs to have excellent influential written communication skills. Experience creating written content that focuses on what is important and provides actionable next steps is imperative.
In addition, the candidate needs to have had web marketing experience on a B2B e-commerce platform. Experience in monitoring the online customer journey and implementing improvements is a plus. Recent experience in understanding how to maximize SEO and implementing successful strategies is a must.
Compensation & Benefits
Magellan Promotions offers a competitive salary based off of applicable experience.
Fun Benefits – We’re a pretty relaxed group at Magellan Promotions. We have a casual dress code, summer hours, paid volunteering time, and more.
Formal Benefits – Health care, paid maternity leave, retirement plan, generous paid time off, gym and cell phone reimbursements and paid holidays.
How to Apply: Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Title the e-mail “Product Manager – Magellan Promotions”.