Magellan Promotions is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to specifically grow the custom die cut sticker sheet product line. This new role will be responsible for effectively marketing the product line and coordinating and strategizing with the sales and account teams. The position will be charged with strategic planning, creating content, and implementing multichannel campaigns.
Here are the activities that this position will be heavily involved in to grow this product line.
- Content Creation – Create written content that influences and educates, while providing a path to take an action. Content creation includes e-newsletters, blogs, case studies, social media, print collateral, and social media.
- Social Media – Effectively use social media platforms to target, develop content, and measure engagement with audiences.
- Creative Solutions – Work with the team and production departments to identify creative, innovative and unique sticker solutions, while planning future opportunities to help our clients meet their objectives.
- Product Marketing Plan – Create, coordinate, and implement marketing initiatives that are performed in coordination with the sales, marketing and account teams.
- Magellan Promotions Marketing – Coordinate with the marketing team to maximize cross-channel opportunities.
- Channels – Identify and implement marketing plans on new channels to market the product.
- Website – Responsible for building out and launching the standalone e-commerce website for die cut sticker sheets to ensure a first-class online experience that is helpful, informative, and easy for users to navigate. This involves adding new products, actionable content, client case studies, videos, product examples, testimonials, and more. On-page SEO will need to be monitored and continually adjusted.
- Trade Shows/Events – Magellan Promotions attends conferences annually where stickers will be prominently featured. This role will coordinate with the Magellan Promotions team to ensure the product line is appropriately displayed and highlighted.
- Client Surveys – Lead client surveys pertaining to the sticker product category and use insights to help direct marketing, operations, and customer success teams.
Success of the die cut sticker sheet product line will be measured by new leads generated by marketing initiatives, awareness of the business (newsletter subscribers, website visits, social media impressions…), providing a first class experience for website visitors, and 100% growth of the overall product line in the first year.
This position may be 100% remote or located out of our corporate office in West Allis, Wisconsin. There will be limited travel, including potential conference participation.
Our preferred candidate has had over 5+ years of direct marketing experience managing a product line with varied responsibilities including understanding the marketplace, creating strategy and implementing a marketing plan in coordination with other staff. The candidate needs to be able to show that they were successful in leading projects with measurable outcomes on the product(s) they supported.
The candidate needs to have excellent influential written communication skills for use in marketing the product category. Experience with writing projects that focus on what is important and provides actionable next steps is imperative.
In addition, the candidate needs to have had web marketing experience on a B2B e-commerce platform. Experience in monitoring the online customer journey and implementing improvements is a plus. Recent experience in understanding how to maximize on-page SEO and implementing successful strategies is a must.
Compensation & Benefits
Magellan Promotions offers a competitive salary based on applicable experience.
Fun Benefits – We’re a pretty relaxed group at Magellan Promotions. We have a casual dress code, summer hours, paid volunteering time, and more.
Formal Benefits – Health care, paid maternity leave, retirement plan, generous paid time off, gym and cell phone reimbursements and paid holidays.
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Title the email “Product Manager – Magellan Promotions”.