The key to our success is providing the best service in the industry to our clients. We are looking for a support-minded individual to assist our outstanding team of Account Managers, who work with our clients on a daily basis to find the promotional product marketing solutions.
The Customer Support Specialist will be the right hand for our team of Account Managers, assisting with client support and order management. Their work will be essential to ensuring client satisfaction on a daily basis. This is a perfect position for an organized individual who is a problem solver and truly loves to help others.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Monitoring and processing orders in production for the Account Management team
- Resolving production issues to achieve client satisfaction
- Completing daily follow-ups for each Account Manager
- Initiating the outreach process for new clients and prospects
- Outreach via email to set up appointments and introductory calls for the accounts and sales teams
- Updating and maintaining CRM database
- Serving as the primary point of contact when staff members are out of the office
This position reports to the owner and works extensively with the Account Management team.
- Minimum two years of experience in a customer service or account support role
- Associate degree or equivalent experience. Experience working in a business-to-business company is a plus
- Exceptional written communication in a professional and clear manner is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with a CRM database is a plus
Characteristics of a successful Customer Support Specialist include:
- Problem Solver
Compensation & Benefits
Magellan Promotions offers a competitive salary for this position based on applicable experience.
Fun Benefits – We’re a pretty relaxed group at Magellan Promotions. We have a casual dress code, summer hours, paid volunteering time, and more. Limited remote work opportunities are also available.
Formal Benefits – Health care, paid maternity leave, retirement plan, generous paid time off and paid holidays.
To apply – Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Customer Support Specialist – MP.”