The Account Coordinator works directly with the Magellan Promotions Account Management team, supporting their projects and helping them each achieve their goals. The Account Managers at Magellan Promotions are focused on creating quotes, putting orders into production and building their client base.
There are two main facets of the Account Coordinator role – production support and customer support.
Production Support: The Account Coordinator is responsible for making sure each Account Manager’s projects stay on track and are delivered on time. This includes working with our various production partners, answering questions, resolving issues that arise, tracking order production and shipments. A number of the projects have firm event dates, so the ability to thrive under pressure and multi-task is key to success. In addition, the Account Coordinator will update our customer relationship manager (CRM) database to keep our information up to date and track important tasks.
Customer Support: The Account Coordinator will represent the Magellan Promotions brand in a number of key aspects, including corresponding with current and prospective clients on a daily basis. This includes:
- Keeping potential projects moving forward by following up via email on open quotes for each Account Manager.
- Set-up and occasionally take part in introductory and check in calls with prospective and current clients with the Account Managers.
- Assisting with client visits, including helping set their schedule for the Account Manager and planning the success of the trip.
- Working with each Account Manager to support and implement strategies to help grow their territories.
- Serving as the primary point of contact when members of the account team are out of the office, responding to emails as they are able and coordinating with the rest of the Magellan Promotions team on projects that an Account Manager needs to be involved in.
This is a perfect position for an organized individual who is looking for a challenge, is a problem solver, has a sales growth-oriented mindset and truly loves to help others. This position reports to a Senior Account Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a business-to-business company is a plus
- Exceptional written communication in a professional and clear manner is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with a CRM database is a plus
Characteristics of a successful Account Coordinator include:
- Problem Solver
Compensation & Benefits
Magellan Promotions offers a competitive salary for this position based on applicable experience.
Fun Benefits – We’re a pretty relaxed group at Magellan Promotions. We have a casual dress code, summer hours, paid volunteering time, and more. Limited remote work opportunities are also available.
Formal Benefits – Health care, paid maternity leave, retirement plan, generous paid time off and paid holidays.
To apply – Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Account Coordinator – MP.”