As we reflect on the year, we discussed the 5 best promotional products of 2014 with our team. These items were most popular among our clients, personalized and imprinted with their brand for connecting with target audiences. Without further ado, we present the list of trending items for the year:
- Phone Wallet: This phone wallet became one of Michael’s favorite new items early in 2014. He’s used it for several months as his wallet on his iPhone. Our clients agreed with Michael, ordering the phone wallet for promoting their brand. It’s designed to work specifically with iPhones, but would easily adhere to other phones as well. Using a strong, 3M adhesive, the phone wallet is securely attached to the phone and snugly holds cards in place.
- Charge it Up Power Bank: On the go chargers have been a big hit in 2014! We recently wrote a case study about how University of Minnesota Student Unions & Activities used the Charge it Up Power Bank as a prize to encourage student involvement. This is part of the ever-popular, fast growing tech category of promotional items, which is a clear winner with tech savvy students, staff, and clients.
- Texting Gloves: As winter is upon us, we have run numerous orders for texting gloves. These are a very useful winter accessory that could be worn daily to brave the cold. What an excellent way to showcase your logo!
- Winter Hats: A warm hat is an essential for cold winters! This is one of our favorite, USA made knit hats because of its retro look with the knit-in lettering. Poms are also a fun, trendy feature.
- Spandex Table Cover: This is a new take on an event and college fair essential. The fitted spandex table cover provides a large canvas for full-color wrap imprinting that is bound to stand out at any show. To view the fitted spandex table cover and additional table cover options, visit our event support showroom.
Which of the 5 promo items did you like best? Let us know if there is any SWAG you’d add to our Best of 2014 list!
Contact us with any questions or for additional promotional product ideas.